Evoke the essence of Italy’s Amalfi Coast with this 3-Wick Candle featuring zesty lemon and orange bergamot blended with fresh mint and a hint of driftwood. Burn time: 75-100 hours.
Follow the tips below to help ensure optimal results when burning your NEST New York candles:
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Center and straighten the wick after blowing out your candle
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans or air currents
- Before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely
- Burn regular sized candles for 3–4 hours at a time
- Burn candles in an ambient of 65–75 degrees °F
- When burning multiple candles, place at least 8 inches apart
- If a candle is burning unevenly and the wick is centered, it’s in a draft
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or within reach of children and pets.