An elemental animal form with subtle layers of pattern and decoration, finished with a soft satin matte glaze. This posh pachyderm starts its journey in our Soho pottery studio where Jonathan and his team hand-sculpt the original model in clay. The prototype is then sent to our workshop in Peru where skilled artisans produce each menorah in high-fired stoneware. Unexpected and original.
- High-fired stoneware finished with a satin matte glaze
- Each piece is created by hand by skilled artisans in our Peruvian workshop
- Candles not included; Tapered candles reccomended
- Imported from Peru
- Jonathan was (and is) a potter first: rough, smooth, glossy or mottled, each piece of our pottery still starts its journey in our Soho pottery studio where he and his team sculpt the original model in clay
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth
- Hand wash or spot clean with mild soap and water