A heavy dose of temptation to your next dinner party —our riff on the neoclassical candelabra, featuring six surreal hands that rise up from the base to grip taper candles. Its generous scale and surreal presence rules a round table, or perch a pair on a long table for extra effect. Inspired by Eve— a real original.
Jonathan sculpts and throws the models for our Muse pottery and then substitutes our signature geometric relief patterns with body parts—faces, breasts, lips—to create a surreal style. Pieces are inspired by our favorite artists' muses.
- High-fired unglazed porcelain
- Holds six taper candles
- Unglazed pieces have a matte finish that accentuates the forms
- Jonathan was (and is) a potter first: rough, smooth, glossy or mottled, each piece of our pottery still starts its journey in our Soho pottery studio where he and his team sculpt the original model in clay
- Wipe with a soft, damp cloth
- Spot clean with soap and water
- Only use soft, non-abrasive cloths (sponges may leach into the unglazed ceramic surface)
- Minor wear on unglazed porcelain surfaces can be cleaned with a Magic Eraser