The Roseland pays tribute to the music that passed through the now gone Roseland Ballroom. A little bit sophisticated, a lot of fun. These frames have a clean and modern winged detail at the temple that puts our signature on a classic shape.
The Roseland Features:
-Hand Polished Italian Acetate
-Carl Zeiss Sun Lenses
-100% UVA/UVB Protection
-OBE German engineered 5 Barrel Hinges
-OBE Coated Screws
Each and every Lowercase frame is made in our Brooklyn Army Terminal workshop by a small team of craftsmen and designers. We take pride in our craft and make sure that every frame is of only the highest quality. We proudly label our frames Made in NYC.
- Carl Zeiss CR-39 or Nylon sun lenses
- Optional Polarization to reduce glare
- 100% UVA / UVB Protection
- Hand polished Japanese or Italian acetate
- German engineered hardware from OBE